Landlord Gas Safety Check - Special offer £69

If you rent out a buy to let in the UK then you will need to arrange a Landlord Gas Safety Certificate (CP12) for any gas appliances and fittings including boilers, gas fires, central heating or flues.  A Gas Safe Engineer must carry out this check for you under the Gas Safety Regulations Act (1998).

We can liaise with your tenant directly to arrange a time to visit and then provide you with the certificate shortly after.

Why Choose Us?


Our team have good old fashioned values such as being on time and being committed to their work

Value for money

Our business is built on customer recommendations - we provide a great service at a great price


We're always there when you need us because we know how important our service is to our customers